Quick Access

Anyone can get lung cancer from breathing in high levels of radon over time (whether or not you smoke). Radon is a gas that can build up in homes and building putting people at risk. The only way to know if you are being exposed to this harmful gas is by testing.

Sault Tribe Environmental has free testing kits available for tribal members residing in the seven-county service area. Call us at 906‑632‑5575 to get your free kit today! It is recommended to get your home tested every two years.

Outside the service area? Please give us a call and we can look into your area to see if your local health department offers free self-test radon kits.

Radon Action Month Flyer

© 2023 - Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians. All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Ken Bosma / CC BY